Romio Founder And CEO Tarik Sansal Reveals Renowned Panel Of Experts For Soon-To-Launch Platform
Recommendations by Industry Professionals Will Connect Users to the Most Experienced, Qualified Service Providers
NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Tarik Sansal, Founder and CEO of the soon-to-launch mobile platform Romio, announced today an industry-leading panel of experts who will guide the build-up and growth of professional service providers on the app. Debuting this fall, Romio will connect users in the New York area to thousands of practitioners and businesses in categories as varied as parenting, pets, fitness, education, lifestyle and real estate, among many others.
"Romio isn't just an app to book extraordinary local services," said Sansal. "We are a community and a network of experts whose knowledge, reputation and experience are helping us build an ecosystem of the most trusted collection of local service providers."
The company revealed today experts in six top categories:
- Beth Feldman, Parenting: Feldman is the Founder of RoleMommy, a parenting blog network, online community and events company dedicated to inspiring, entertaining and empowering today's busy parents to pursue their passions while raising families. Feldman is also Co-founder of Beyond PR Group, a full-service public relations consulting firm founded by leading experts in the parenting, consumer, lifestyle and entertainment PR industry. She previously served as Vice President of Communications at CBS Television, in addition to varied entertainment experience.
- Dana Humphrey, Pets: Known as "The Pet Lady" where she travels coast to coast scouting out the best pet products, brands and experts, Humphrey is also the owner of Whitegate PR, a boutique public relations agency specializing in the pet industry. In addition, she is a professor and program facilitator at the Fashion Institute of Technology and teaches in the pet product marketing and design department.
- Mariann Yip, Lifestyle: Yip is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle expert and chronicles her NYC journeys at MariannNYC.com. Her previous experience includes working with Tag Worldwide and Hill Communications.
- Kristin McGee, Fitness: McGee is a nationally recognized celebrity Yoga and Pilates instructor, speaker and author of Chair Yoga: Sit, Stretch, and Strengthen Your Way to a Happier, Healthier You (HarperCollins). She has a continuous roster of high-profile celebrities including LeAnn Rimes Cibrian, Emilia Clarke, Tina Fey, Bethenny Frankel, Savannah Guthrie, Steve Martin and Christine Taylor Stiller.
- Brett Fischer, Real Estate: A top-producing representative who specializes in high-end transactions, Fischer is well-versed in luxury sales and rentals throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. He is a Certified Negotiation Expert and Certified Buyer Representative. He also founded The AllPie Alzheimer's Challenge, a project to help raise $18 million for the Alzheimer's Association while increasing awareness for the disease.
- Larkin Robinson, Education: Robinson is the Owner and Founder of 180 Degrees LSAT, where he tutors a wide range of students, including experienced professionals returning to school, inexperienced college students new to the LSAT and many individuals who have tried other test prep companies and/or other tutors with little to no success. Robinson studied philosophy at the University of California, Santa Cruz, where he earned his Bachelor's degree. As a Philosophy major he received formal training in logic, an important skill for taking the LSAT. Hewent on to score a 180 in the 99.9th percentile.
Romio is a platform that allows users to find and book local services through a trusted network of experts and friends. Led by Tarik Sansal, Romio is a social movement to drive genuine prosperity for users of the platform, democratizing digital commerce in a peer-to-peer ecosystem while rewarding loyalty and credibility. Romio plans to expand to major cities across the US by 2018. The company was founded by Sansal, who previously started OnTargetJobs.com, a roll-up of niche recruitment sites which generated $160 million in revenue. Before that, Sansal formed InvestorPosition.com, a digital destination focused on careers in investment management and banking. Sansal has the distinction of being the very first hire by investor John Moon for his emerging markets hedge fund Moon Capital, which later became an investment arm of Oak Tree Capital. Sansal previously held positions with Yamaichi Bank, where he worked on its Asian Institutional Equities sales desk, and as a Wall Street research analyst at Sharpe Capital. He is a graduate from the University of Westminster in London.